UWRG franchise start-up costs are based on several guidelines:
- A location in a light industrial park setting with close access to major highways.
- Streamlined 1,000-2,000 square feet of flex space including office and warehouse space.
- Initial required vehicles and inventory, including equipment, tools, and cleaning supplies.
- Access to branded items, initial marketing materials, and eye-catching vehicle graphics.
UWRG Franchise Investment Requirements
To be approved for a UWRG restoration franchise investment opportunities, candidates should be prepared to meet the following financial investments:
- The total initial investment to open and begin operation of a UWRG restoration franchise ranges between $179,490-$508,254 dependent upon how many territories you acquire. UWRG currently offers up to 6 territories that can be acquired initially.
- The franchise fee ranges between $49,000-$210,000.
- Minimum net worth – $200,000.
- Minimum liquidity – $75,000.
UWRG restoration franchise owners leverage an exceptional business model directly supported by an experienced management team. Qualified, credit-worthy franchisees may also be offered a variety of 3rd party financing options. URWG’s combined skills, capital, and commitment to the network’s financial growth create investment opportunities and the potential to build an incredible business. Ready to take advantage of UWRG’s franchise investment opportunities? Request more information today and begin securing your financial freedom.