To continue the expansion of restoration franchise investment opportunities, United Water Restoration Group is seeking qualified, motivated professionals with drive and shared philosophies to obtain our mutual goal: To bring the best emergency response and remediation services to more and more customers in need, in territories across the United States and Canada. UWRG offers a variety of investment opportunities depending on the size of the organization you want to build and the protected market area you wish to cover. We have an option that’s sure to meet your budget and goals for franchise investment opportunities and ownership, as well as a variety of 3rd party financing options for qualified individuals to help keep the start-up investment costs down.
UWRG franchise start-up costs are based on several guidelines:
- A location in a light industrial park setting with close access to major highways.
- Streamlined 1,000-2,000 square feet of flex space including office and warehouse space.
- Initial required vehicles and inventory, including equipment, tools, and cleaning supplies.
- Access to branded items, initial marketing materials, and eye-catching vehicle graphics.
UWRG Franchise Investment Requirements
To be approved for a UWRG restoration franchise investment opportunities, candidates should be prepared to meet the following financial investments:
- The total initial investment to open and begin operation of a UWRG restoration franchise ranges between $159,342-$441,874 dependent upon how many territories you acquire. UWRG currently offers up to 6 territories that can be acquired initially.
- The franchise fee ranges between $49,000-$210,000.
- Minimum net worth – $150,000.
- Minimum liquidity – $50,000.
- Royalty: The greater of the Minimum Royalty annually or 6% of annual Collected Revenue.
- Technology fee – $500 per month. Starting on May 1, 2019.
- Local Advertising: Franchisee must spend the greater of $3,000 or 2% of Gross Sales each month on approved local marketing, promotion and/or advertising.
- Brand Development: The greater of $450 per month or a percentage of Gross Sales, not to exceed 2% Not currently being charged.
UWRG restoration franchise owners leverage an exceptional business model directly supported by an experienced management team. Qualified, credit-worthy franchisees may also be offered a variety of 3rd party financing options. URWG’s combined skills, capital, and commitment to the network’s financial growth create investment opportunities and the potential to build an incredible business. Ready to take advantage of UWRG’s franchise investment opportunities? Request more information today and begin securing your financial freedom.