Training and Support to Rely OnMaintained by an experienced team, United Water Restoration Group’s exclusive restoration franchise business model is comprehensive and detailed, as well as relatively easy to operate and manage in comparison to other, more complex franchise opportunities. With ample market experience and a history of excellent, quality work, UWRG offers franchisees one of the most comprehensive initial training and ongoing support programs in the restoration franchise industry.
Training Success and Support to Rely On
Right from the start, UWRG franchise owners benefit from 80 training hours at the company’s corporate headquarters, as well as 32 hours of hands-on training. UWRG’s comprehensive training and support include:
- Preliminary Training: Prior to the initial training program, new franchise owners and their employees are required to complete certain industry-specific certifications related to the services offered. Franchise owners and their employees also complete additional training designed to better prepare franchise teams prior to the initial training program, this includes a review of the operations manual and online training in accounting, estimating, and job production management software.
- Initial Training: Franchise owners and key staff members will attend UWRG’s initial, comprehensive training program to ensure the new franchise group has the information and instruction required to start off on the right foot. Initial training takes place at the corporate headquarters in Ormond Beach, FL and at the corporate-owned location in Tampa, as well as in the local market upon an office’s grand opening for marketing and operations. Participants will learn more about general business management, inventory control, marketing, and human resources while guided through local certification requirements.
- Purchasing Assistance & Software Tools: New franchise owners are provided with a list of UWRG’s key approved suppliers to order initial vehicles, equipment, and supplies. Franchisees are also given access to approved human resources, bookkeeping, estimate, job production management, and billing software programs necessary to control labor and inventory costs, as well as monitor regular business functions.
- Confidential Operations Manual: All the details new franchisees need to know to run a UWRG franchise business are explained in a confidential operations manual. The manual addresses the company’s established procedures and standards, quality control guidelines, reporting forms, human resource guidelines, job descriptions, and disaster mitigation procedures. All the necessary information to operate a new restoration franchise is effectively at a franchise owner’s fingertips.
- Ongoing Support: UWRG’s skilled team of experts offers ongoing operations consultation, and will evaluate the performance of the business and staff during periodic field support visits. In addition to the refresher training programs available, on-demand, remote support is provided by UWRG to assist in day-to-day operations.
- Marketing Assistance: UWRG provides franchise owners with fully-optimized online and in-community marketing exposure. From a search engine-friendly company website and vehicle wrap guidelines to the right to use trade names, service marks, trademarks, and logos, effective marketing, and promotion is the key to running a thriving business. URWG offers franchisees guidance on all initial and ongoing marketing campaigns within their territory.
UWRG has aided thousands of families in restoring their homes after damages. With an increasingly high demand for restoration services and many other advantages, now is the perfect time to join the United Water Restoration Group and open a franchise of your own. Follow the links for more details about investment opportunities and the available locations open for franchise development.
Click here to learn more about starting your own franchise, and the steps you can expect as you build your business. Check out our FAQs page for answers to common questions, then contact us to request information about franchise development.